Hydrogen energy and fuel cell technologies provide a clear path to low-carbon, zero-carbon economic growth, while creating high-quality jobs and enabling decarbonization in all industrial sectors . As countries and businesses around the world increasingly turn to hydrogen as a clean energy route, GenCell is uniquely positioned to play a leadership role in the emerging national and international hydrogen economy. . Having completed an IPO in 2020 on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange to accelerate investment in our unique and innovative Alkaline Fuel Cell and Ammonia to Energy technologies, we are proud to note many commendable accomplishments that will help us achieve our vision:
- After winning a tender and successfully supplying 37 GenCell G5rx backup power units to CFE, the state-owned company of Mexico, CFE then exercised its option to double the order to 74 units;
- GenCell Energy has successfully deployed its revolutionary off-grid A5 solution for satisfying 24/7 power to a NeyÃ°arlÃnan ohf Emergency Communication System (ECS) in Iceland for 1,500 consecutive hours;
- Douglas PUD, the Douglas County utility district in the Washington state contracted to deploy the GenCell G5 â¢ back-up power solution to run on renewable hydrogen produced by the PUD’s own hydrogen production facility;
- GenCell has signed a framework agreement with Japanese conglomerate TDK Corporation to help GenCell develop a new approach to green ammonia;
- GenCell has completed the design and synthesis of a noble metal free catalyst (palladium);
- GenCell has received a substantial investment from a group of international institutional investors led by the world’s leading banking group BNP Paribas through its investment subsidiary BNP Paribas Energy Transition Fund;
- The GenCell G5 back-up power solution has received a first-ever license for a hydrogen fuel cell generator from the State of israel Electric authority;
- GenCell has affiliations with many industry associations including FCHEA, Hydrogen Europe and the Amonia Energy Association as part of our program to participate in global hydrogen and fuel cell development projects;
- As a sponsor of the Hydrogen Roundtable at the Eilat-Eilot Renewable Energy Conference to be held in Israel in december 2021, GenCell is committed to developing Israel’s hydrogen-based energy economy;
- In September 2021 at the IWCE Critical Communication Event in Las Vegas, following a collaboration with the world’s leading telecommunications providers, GenCell has launched its compact, resilient and emission-free backup power solution, the GenCell Backup Operations eXtender (BOX) designed specifically to meet the needs of the telecommunications industry;
- As part of our strategic growth program, GenCell moved its head office to larger offices, doubling our staff and the surface area of ââour production facility;
- Looking to the future, GenCell is proactively developing our total green energy solution, from well to wheel. We invite partners to join us in our vision of enabling a distributed emission-free energy system based on green ammonia:
- Economical green ammonia production from surplus renewable energy resources
- Use of green ammonia as the optimal solution for long-term non-degradable seasonal energy storage
- On-demand hydrogen extraction from green ammonia
- This extracted hydrogen powers the alkaline fuel cells at the electrical charging site, allowing for totally green energy.
As that of Israel A blue and white fuel cell pioneer, GenCell celebrates National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day at Israel and aims to lead efforts to spur the growth of Israel’s hydrogen industry and raise awareness among the public and consumers of the benefits that fuel cell technologies and hydrogen power offer to reduce emissions while boosting Economic Growth.
As part of our Hydrogen Day commemoration, GenCell is a Bronze Sponsor of the Hydrogen Online Conference, where our sales team will attend our virtual booth and CEO. Rami reshef will offer an introductory presentation on the theme of exploiting the new synthesis of green ammonia for totally green energy.
comments Rami reshef, CEO of GenCell, âAs we reach Hydrogen Day 2021, we are excited to take stock of the impressive growth we are experiencing and to further strengthen our commitment to our vision, goals, people and parts. stakeholders to execute our ambitious R&D, engineering, sales and customer success programs. We are proud to be part of the rapidly expanding hydrogen and fuel cell community around the world and will do everything in our power to transform our company’s vision for a totally green energy future.
About GenCell Energy
GenCell Energy’s fuel cell solutions (TASE: GNCL) deliver clean, affordable energy to humanity, empowering companies to say no to diesel and make diesel generators obsolete. Using ultra-reliable fuel cell technology that powers spacecraft, we provide back-up power for utilities, homeland security, healthcare, and automated industries. Our revolutionary process of creating hydrogen on demand from anhydrous ammonia (NH3) enables our fuel cell solutions to also provide primary energy for off-grid and low-grid sites, as well as for rural electrification. GenCell Energy has more than 95 employees, including veterans of space and submarine projects. The company is headquartered in Israel with a global distribution and support network and retains unique intellectual property which includes patents, trade secrets and know-how.
Babel Public Relations
Phone: +44 (0) 74 3600 2058
Phone. : +972 54 5617161
SOURCE GenCell Energy