DUBLIN, September 29, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Global Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything (C-V2X) Testing Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This research covers the solutions used to test and validate the compliance of C-V2X; The main test solutions covered include RF test equipment, Ethernet testing, and network testing. The study also provides information on the adoption of C-V2X testing in all regions.
Directed by China, the Asia Pacific is a leader in this market. The importance of the region in this market is naturally due to the adoption by the countries of the C-V2X. China is also at the forefront of 5G deployments; it is the first to commercially deploy autonomous 5G, with more than 200 million of its inhabitants already subscribed. With substantial gains already made in the area of 5G, it is only natural that the country has a head start when it comes to the deployment of connected cars on the 5G network.
Automotive OEMs and suppliers invest a lot of money in the development of new technologies, V2X being one of them. V2X is a generic term for technologies that facilitate communication between a vehicle and another vehicle (V2V), an infrastructure (V2I) or a pedestrian (V2P).
V2X operates either over Dedicated Short Range Communications (DSRC) or cellular networks, with the latter poised to gain traction during the forecast period. An important part of the C-V2X currently available is the V2N. The most basic V2N type use case available in many vehicles is eCall.
Other V2N features, such as live updates and a custom marketplace, are only available in high-end vehicles. As 5G matures to support more connected vehicle use cases, it will bring other line-of-sight use cases to life, such as HD maps through vehicles.
Currently, several test benches have been deployed around the world to validate the operation of V2I and V2P. What limits commercial deployment are the inadequate bandwidths and latency requirements of current LTE networks available to the OEM.
Communication bus technology used inside a vehicle is also a deterrent for a wider implementation of V2X; The adoption of Ethernet technologies in automobiles would therefore improve the adoption of connectivity in vehicles.
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it more and more difficult to cultivate?
- The strategic imperative
- Impact of Top 3 Strategic Imperatives in Cellular Vehicle Testing (C-V2X) Market
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
2. Analysis of growth opportunities – V2X cell test
- C-V2X tests, scope of analysis
- C-V2X tests, definitions and major trends
- C-V2X tests, segmentation
- Key Competitors for C-V2X Testing
- Key growth indicators for the C-V2X test
- Growth engines for C-V2X testing
- Analysis of growth drivers for C-V2X testing
- Growth constraints for V2X cell assays
- Growth restriction assay for C-V2X assays
- Forecast assumptions
- Revenue forecast, C-V2X test
- Revenue Forecast by Test Solution Type, C-V2X Testing
- Revenue forecast analysis, C-V2X test
- Revenue forecast by region, C-V2X test
- Revenue Forecast Analysis by Region, C-V2X Testing Market
- Revenue Forecast by End User Type, C-V2X Test
- Revenue Forecast Analysis by End User Type, C-V2X Test
- Competitive environment, C-V2X
- Revenue share, V2X cell test
- Revenue Share Analysis, C-V2X Test
3. Analysis of growth opportunities, RF tests
- Key growth indicators for RF testing
- Revenue forecasting, RF testing
- Revenue forecast by region, RF test
- Revenue Forecast by End User Type, RF Testing
- Revenue forecast analysis, RF testing
- Competitive environment, RF test
- Revenue Share, RF Test Equipment
- Product portfolio of the top 5 participants, RF tests
4. Analysis of growth opportunities, Ethernet test
5. Analysis of growth opportunities, network test
6. Universe of growth opportunities, V2X cell test
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Testing Supplier Partnerships for Faster 5G Adoption in C-V2X, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Infrastructure Testing Solutions for Low Latency in C-V2X, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Discrete Component Validation Testing in MaaS, 2021
- Growth opportunity 4 – Development of distribution channels and partnerships with the telecommunications industry for accelerated growth in China, 2020
7. Next steps
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8xsb5o
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets